Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Currently am at Katong Shopping Centre, in this cyber cafe called Asteroids. The rattling of machine guns and incessant explosions of granades makes this a virtual-reality warzone. Literally. But nonetheless, THE only reason i stepped into this 'warzone' was to use their suberb and internet connection that surmises the normal ADSL and cable speeds. My guess is either a T1 or T3 connection. Else why would they charge at a rate so exorbitant! $2.50 per hour. Haha... And how long am i gonna use their connection? For less than 20 minutes. Wow. I'm such a spendthrift. Anyways, i gotta get myself outta this 'warzone' that kills. Yea, your eardrums that is. =( Hope i don't get deaf or anything at the end of the whole session. It gets me to wonder how do people actually stand the high decibel noise for more than 4 hours straight. Perhaps i should ask my brother, whom can actually stay for more than half the day. Amazing. Or maybe he's already deaf. Hahas.. Kiddin'. Before signing off, i'd really like to say a GREAT BIG & HUGE 'THANK YOU' to my baby darling, Tiara, for lending a hand in the opening of my mum's new boutique! Baby, i couldn't have done it without you. =D

Tiara here:weeeeee! my poor legs has blisters! but my baby has alreadi helped me put the plaster thingy, so its much bettter! baby! thankssssss! x) here's a big kiss for you! *mUaHHhs*